Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What to Wear Wednesday | Londonderry NH Photographer

While I was doing some back-to-school shopping last week, I was in Carter's stocking up on some basics. I overheard a mother talking to the sales woman about how her three daughters were having a photo session the next day and she wanted to put them all in matching outfits. The sales woman agreed that would be an excellent decision.

While I wanted to jump up and down, throw a rack of socks at them and scream "noooooooooooooooooooo" at the top of my lungs, I stopped myself. And I got to thinking - she really did have so many options for three girls to coordinate, rather than match. Remember that suggestion from my post last week?

Anyway, I was able to quickly come up with a simple set for what her session COULD have looked like. Coordinating, lots of layers and interesting details. Enjoy!

Girl's Back to School Set

0 comments :

Post a Comment