Thursday, August 21, 2014

Family Photographer | Londonderry NH

I am so glad I was able to meet up with this family!  After knowing Colleen several years ago, along with her extended family, it was fun to see where life has taken here and the adorable family that she has created.  It is as clear as day that her husband loves her so much and her kids are just too cute to handle.  Mr. J kept me on my toes for the entire session and Miss E was the most cooperative little girl I have ever photographed.

Thanks for coming to NH for your portraits, M family!

londonderrynhphotographer
2014-08-21_0013
londonderrynhphotographer
londonderrynhphotographer1
londonderrynhphotographer3
londonderrynhphotographer10
londonderrynhphotographer7
londonderrynhphotographer
londonderrynhphotographer3

0 comments :

Post a Comment