Thursday, July 10, 2014

I HEART FACES PHOTO CHALLENGE | SPLASH

To be honest, it feels like forever since I last entered a photo challenge. But when an I Heart Faces challenge came across my Facebook feed with the theme, "splash", I knew I had to share my image. When I look at this picture, I literally hear the tiny splash that my girl made as she under water. It was so different to capture her in this raw and natural state where she had to focus on her swimming, rather than on my camera.

londonderrynhwater

Enter your photo at I Heart Faces!

4 comments :

  1. The muted colors add so much to the mood here. Underwater images are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. I love that you captured this real life image of your sweet little swimmer. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete