Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Family Photographer | Londonderry NH

This has to be one of my favorite families I have ever met.  While I have know these three gorgeous boys and their mom for many years now, I had never had the pleasure of meeting their extended family from out-of-state.  Until now.

In Londonderry for a visit over the 4th of July weekend, these wonderful grandkids surprised their grandmother with a photo session, starring her!  And because everyone was doing so awesome (and the weather was so beautiful after the remnants of a hurricane), we grabbed some pictures of the moms with their kids as well.

How thoughtful that they would want to have these special moments captured. What an honor for me to be able to photograph their beautiful family.  And I'm certain they all deserved a treat after this session!

londonderrynhfamily2

londonderrynhfamily7

londonderrynhfamily5

londonderrynhfamily4

londonderrynhfamily1

londonderrynhfamily9

londonderrynhfamily8

londonderrynhfamily6

londonderrynhfamily3

0 comments :

Post a Comment