Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Child Photographer | Londonderry NH Photography

There is something about first birthdays. To think that your baby has been in the world for a full 4 seasons, 12 months, 365 days... I get emotional about it. Even when it's not my little one! First birthdays are SO important and I love capturing them. I was so happy to meet Miss K and her loving big brother. I seriously could have put her in my back pocket and brought her home... such a happy girl!

To your awesome parents, congratulations on having this little "pork chop" in your lives for a year. She's simply gorgeous.

childphotographylondonderrynh1
childphotographylondonderrynh2
childphotographylondonderrynh3
childphotographylondonderrynh4
childphotographylondonderrynh5
childphotographylondonderrynh6
childphotographylondonderrynh7
childphotographylondonderrynh8
childphotographylondonderrynh9

0 comments :

Post a Comment